Learn About Our Speaking Engagements And Opportunities
At the Estate Planning Law Group of Georgia, we take an educational and team approach to estate planning.
Learn About Our Past Success For Your Future Speaking Opportunities
From Community Workshops to Continuing Legal Education, Attorney Jim Miskell provides experience and professionalism to any speaking engagement.
Jim Miskell is the principal attorney and founder of the Estate Planning Law Group of Georgia. He began his career over 28 years ago as an Assistant District Attorney, specializing in prosecuting crimes against children and special victims. Now he practices exclusively in the areas of Elder Law, Estate Planning, and Probate. He has the experience you are looking for whether you’re looking to discuss the basics of estate planning and elder care or more specific topics, such as why it’s important for your 18-year-old to have a secure estate plan in place before they leave the nest.
Contact the Estate Planning Law Group of Georgia to book Jim Miskell for a speaking engagement today!
Providing top-level talks since 2013, Jim Miskell breaks it down to make the information easily digestible no matter what the topic or audience is. Past speaking topics include:
- Advanced Estate Administration: A Georgia Guide
- Georgia Estate Administration Start to Finish: Commencement of Proceedings & Information Gathering, and Initial Steps to the Administration Process
- Drafting Effective Wills and Trusts: Fundamental principles of Will Drafting, Using Living Trusts and Powers of Attorney as Estate Planning Tools
- Trusts from A to Z: VI: Other Trust Structures and Issues
- Trusts as Alternatives to Wills
- Planning for Unmarried and Remarried Couples
- Estate Planning: Top 7 Tools to Know, Retirement Benefit Planning Techniques, and Prenuptial Agreements as Estate Planning Tools
- Probate: Everything You Need to Know: Law Updates, Rule Changes, Recent Developments, and Is Probate Necessary?
- Estate Planning: Unique Tips for Unmarried Couples
- How to Protect Your “Stuff” in 3 Easy Steps
- Everybody Needs a Will
- Will, Trust and Estate Planning – Estate Planning Basics
- Estate Planning Basics: Powers of Attorney
- Estate Planning Basics: Wills
- Elder Care Issues
Speaking Engagement Opportunities Include:
- Continuing Legal Education
- Community Workshops
- Professional Partner Workshop
- Employee Workshop
- Interview (Radio, TV, and Podcast)
- Guest Speaking
Contact Us Now To Book Your Speaking Engagement
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
Contact the Estate Planning Law Group of Georgia
Johns Creek Office
11030 Jones Bridge Road, Suite 208
Johns Creek, Georgia 30022
Send Us a Message